Sweet Presley is Two! {Tulsa Children's Photographer}


I think two years old is my favorite age of any kid. I have worked with many kids, youth, young adults in my day and I have to say that two year olds are probably my favorite. I think I enjoy most of all their new found sense of independence, their boundary pushing, and stubbornness. I love it. I know, I know, I must be crazy - but this is the age where kids are getting to really come into who they are and really when their little personalities begin to shine. And maybe it's the dreamer in me, but I wish everyone would keep the child-like excitement of when they see mommy and daddy come home from work and they run up to them with arms wide open ready for a sweet embrace. Maybe if we all kept that innocence, the world would be a much happier place. 

Sweet Presley turned two and her personality is just awesome. She is the perfect mix of a sweet and stubborn. Gosh, I just love this age. 






Sweet momma's girl. 



Mom and Dad did something awesome and had a horse for Presley to ride! 


Cutest cowgirl there ever was...




And this expression is just one more reason why two year olds are my favorite. 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!